All Of The Lights
By Andrew, on Wed, Oct 31, 2012
Be a part of the peak, literally. To eternally commerorate the unknown skier and rider at Jay, we are building an artsy fartsy light structure, compiled from the fallen edges of yester-shred. No need for a modern art degree to help with this one, but we are asking for your retired equipment. What better way can you personally leave a mark at Jay (beyond stickers and yellow snowbanks)?
We are collecting 75 submissions to complete the peak light shred shrine. May your second-hand serenade pay hommage to the snow gods and grant you good shred Karma for future turns.
If you answer yes to the following, that's a good start:
- Do you ski or snowboard?
- Are you in a giving mood?
- Do you have any old shred sticks that need a new home (other than the dumpster or the seat of a bench)?
- Care to share a read-worthy moment about your old equipment or a few last words (maybe even a Haiku)?
- Do you know how email works?
How to play:
- Send your stories to email@example.com. If we like what you wrote, we will reply back with a confirmation email, requesting your board or skis for our new light.
- If you are selected for the light, be sure to leave your John Hancock on your gear so you can prove it to your friends when you visit.
Thanks for playing.