Meetings and Conferences
SUMMER & FALL SPECIALS
Jay Peak Conference center is the ideal location to host your mid-week corporate retreat. We offer flexible state of the art meeting space for when you need to get down to business. Activities unique to Jay Peak like our indoor water park and summer tram rides, for when your attendees need to unwind. And the ability to customize team-building experiences like a learn- to-curl event in our indoor Ice Arena or a hands on cooking class team dinner. Plus we have some of the comfiest beds around so all of your attendees will get a great night’s sleep in our well-appointed rooms.
Book your summer re-treat, or fall meetings now and Save 40% on lodging rates July-October. All two night mid-week conference packages include:
- 40% discount on summer retail lodging rates*
- 50% off on in-house AV charges
- 50% off on Meeting room rental
Plus get these great amenities for your attendee’s
- 15% attendee discount at Taiga Spa (by appointment based on availability)
- Extended rates for attendees on lodging pre and post conference
*Subject to availability. Offer is valid on 2 Night minimum stay Sunday-Thursday July 2014-October 2014 some restrictions may apply.
For more information please contact Erica Wilson or Katy Kavanagh, Conference Sales Managers at (802) 988-2765 or email at email@example.com.
Hotel Jay & Conference Center
The Jay Peak staff are veterans at catering to corporate groups. With the opening of the New Hotel Jay and Conference Center in March of 2012, the resort will be home to over 36,000 sq. ft. of event space. Plus, we provide new and upscale accommodation for up to 600 people. We will custom tailor a package to meet the needs of your event. Our attention to detail ensures everything runs seamlessly and our goal is to make you look good.
The new Conference Center at the Hotel Jay offers:
- Almost 8,000 sq. ft.
- State of the art audio-visual systems (provided by PSAV)
- Seven private event spaces, plus conference lobby
- The Foeger Ball Room features a maximum capacity of 425 guests (three connected rooms)
- The Pepin Rooms features two connected rooms with seating up to 50 people
- The Haynes features seating for up to 130 guests (with connected private terrace)
- The Valhalla Room (executive board room style, with private balcony, seating up to 49)
- The Pump House Indoor Waterpark
- Aerial Tram rides
- Golf tournaments
- Private skating parties
- Curling lessons
- Skiing & riding
- Guided snowshoe tours
- Nordic skiing
Food and Beverage
Jay Peak offers a huge selection of dining options.
For more information please contact Erica Wilsonor Katy Kavanagh, Conference Sales Managers at (802) 988-2765 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.