The Clubhouse Suites
Clubhouse Suites consists of three units, named after the counties in our region of Vermont – Franklin, Caledonia and Orleans. Suites are 1 or 2 bedroom units with beautiful views of the course and surrounding ranges. All are outfitted with kitchenettes, flat-screen televisions in every room and are beautifully furnished with standard amenities.
Each of our Clubhouse Suites are fully appointed, furnished and include images from local companies and artisans. They are available to rent year-round, individually for a unique night away or together for a perfect family gathering, reunion, bridal party or small group meeting. The Franklin, Caledonia and Orleans Suites are so named for the unique perspectives afforded from each. Each provides long views, impossibly comfortable bedding, small thoughtful treatments and an experience, winter or summer, that you will long remember.
The Franklin Suite
Huge mountain views to the west. 2 bedroom/1bath. 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen sleep-sofa in living room. Sleeps 6.
The Caledonia Suite
Long Views down to the driving range/practice facility, 9th fairway and, beyond, Caledonia County. 1 bedroom/1 bath. 1 Queen Bed, 1 Queen sleep-sofa in living room. ADA unit. Sleeps 4.
The Orleans Suite
Valley views to the east. 1 bedroom/1 bath. 1 King bed, 1 Queen sleep-sofa in the living room. Sleeps 4.
All units include flat screen televisions in all bedrooms and living rooms, a kitchenette, and the Franklin and Caledonia suites have access to second floor private porch balcony and private reception area and business center.
Some noteworthy suite details:
- All of the maple live edge headboards, mantels, and coat racks were sourced locally from Lyndon Furniture of Lyndonville, Vt.
- Walnut dining room tables and walnut benches were also sourced from Lyndon Furniture.
- Wall photography was sourced from local photographers and employees and depicts our perspective of what makes the region so unique.
- The metal birds and branches above the bedroom headboards are all hand forged by local metalworkers and craftsmen.
- Your suite is located directly in the heart of our Nordic trail system. Come winter, our Clubhouse transforms into the Jay Peak Nordic Center.
BOOK YOUR VACATION or call (800) 451-4449 to speak with an agent.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Course Side