Summer Tram RidesView/Hide Photos
Come get a good look at all of Vermont (and a little bit of Canada) from the top of Jay Peak via our 60-passenger Aerial Tram.
|Kids 3 & under||FREE||FREE|
* Rates are subject to change without notice. A family consists of two adults and up to three kids.
Tram rides for the public resume Memorial Day weekend (May 23rd - 26th), running from 10am-5pm every weekend until June 27th. June 13th kicks off our first Friday Night BBQ with tram rides from 12pm-sunset every Friday through the summer. Our normal summer hours begin June 27th, as we open daily from 10am-5pm Saturday - Thursday and on Fridays from 12pm-sunset.
Tickets are available at Provisions General Store.
- May 23rd-26th: 10am - 5pm
- May 31st - June: 10am - 5pm
- June 7th-8th: 10am - 5pm
- June 13th: 12 (noon) - sunset
- June 14th-15th: 10am-5pm
- June 20th: 12 (noon) - sunset
- June 21st-22nd: 10am - 5pm
Please call ahead for operating hours (802) 988-2611.